Wednesday 23 January 2008

When your Blood Sugar falls too far

I was wondering if anyone else ever gets to the point with their blood sugar that they know they need something to eat but only the thing they really fancy will do. If they can't get it they won't get an alternative but will rather their blood sugar gets really low than put up with an alternative.

I get like this sometimes and it makes no sense as I should just eat to get myself feeling better, but my mind seems to not let me, I just can't understand it.

2 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

I think you would really benefit to visiting the "sugar shock" site or checking out her book. I haven't figured it out either. What to do when we overload and have too much insulin....diabetics eat sugar, but for us that's the complete opposite of what we need to do! So I think the best thing is to try and keep yourself balanced and to not eat things that overload your system.

Donna said...

Hey Michelle

I was just reading on your website and am feel really uplifted to find someone else who feels like me!

I know you made this post 2 years ago so you might not read this, I dont know how your website works, but I get the low blood sugar all the time and I often feel like I can only have'what i fancy' and I end up not having anything for ages. Its weird, my partner will try and pursuade me to have someone else but i'm in such a 'low blood sugar state' i cant make the decision to say yes, ior to decide what i want.

I would be really interested to talk to you on email, will you see my comment? I dont know if you maintain you site etc?

All the best

Donna